T QUINTA DA TERRUGEM TINTO
Alcohol: 14,5% vol.
Grapes: Aragonez (60%), Trincadeira Preta (30%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (10%)
Aging: 14 months in new French oak barrels (225 liters).
Tasting Notes: Deep purple. With an attractive aroma, where notes of mature fruit, chocolate and a slightly smokey taste give it complexity. The elegant tannins and well balanced acidity make this wine full of fruit, powerful, long and persistent in the mouth.
Serving Temperature: Between 16ºC and 18ºC.
Gastronomy: Ideal to go along with red meat and cheese.
Packaging: The storage or keeping conditions of the wine are very important if we want to preserve the wine's characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time. The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- should allow the horizontal disposal of the bottles;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.