QUINTA DO CARMO RESERVE
Grape Varieties: 40% Aragonez, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Syrah e 10% Alicante Bouschet
Alcohol: 14.5% Vol.
Wine making: Each grape variety is made separately, respecting its optimal period of maturing to produce the intended style.
Ageing: 12 months in French oak barrels.
Tasting notes: Very complex on the nose with red fruit aromas, orange flower and violets with wood nuances.
Gastronomy: Red meat and game.
Serving temperature: 16-18°C
Packaging: The storage or keeping conditions of the wine are very important if we want to preserve the wine's characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time. The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- should allow the horizontal disposal of the bottles;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.