QUINTA DA DÔNA RED DOC
Alcohol: 14,5% vol.
Grape: 100% Baga
Aging: 14 months in new French oak barrels.
Tasting Notes: Intense ruby colour. Fruity fragrance and flavour with nuances of intense red fruits and dark chocolate. Balanced and full-bodied wine with a persistent finish.
Serving Temperature: Between 16ºC and 18ºC.
Gastronomy: Ideal to go along with bush meat.
Packaging: The storage or keeping conditions of the wine are very important if we want to preserve the wine's characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time. The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- should allow the horizontal disposal of the bottles;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.