ALIANÇA XO 40 ANOS
Alcohol: 40% vol.
Aging: 40 years in portuguese, french and american oak barrels.
The Brandy Aliança XO 40 Anos (years), was distilled in 1963 by “charentais” method (2 distilleries) and aged more 40 years in french, american and portuguese oak barrels.
Tasting Notes: Amber colour. Note of nuts and elegant tannins. Rich, fruity and velvety taste.
Ideal temperature: 20ºC.
Gastronomy: Ideal to go along with a good cigar.
Prizes Aliança XO 40 Anos
17,5 Points REVISTA DE VINHOS December 2011
17 Points REVISTA DE VINHOS December 2005
Packaging: The storage or keeping conditions of the brandy are very important if we want to preserve the wine's characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time. The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.