Alcohol: 40% vol.
Aging: 8 years in Portuguese and American oak barrels.
Antiquíssima, product from our distilleries, is the result of a careful selection of the best spirits and long aging in oak wood. Antiquíssima joins the knowledge and tradition of Aliança, in what concerns the elaboration of exceptional old brandies.
Tasting Notes: Amber colour. Intense aroma dominated notes of wood and nuts. Intense fragrance valued by the smoothness of a wood notes.
Serving temperature: 20 º C.
Gastronomy: Ideal to drink as a digestive.
Prizes Antiquissima Reserva
16 Points Wine Passion Magazine July 2010 page 21
87 Points Magazine O Escanção Nov/Dec page 25
Packaging: The storage or keeping conditions of the brandy are very important if we want to preserve the wine's characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time. The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.